Thursday 21 May 2009

Photo Shoot Tips from a Photographer - Part 3

5. Just for fun – have there been any funny or embarrassing stories during your photography career?Whilst doing a photo shoot for 3 women (topless calendars for there boyfriends) we were standing by a canal at 10am on a winters morning it was about -3, I turned around and there were several people looking out of their bedroom windows! Not embarrassing for me as it was their idea but they were a little embarrassed!

6. If someone was thinking about taking up modelling as a career what advise would you give?Be careful of what model agency you sign up with. Some will charge a high price to simply get listed on their books, some of which say you must a have portfolio done my their team of photographers which can be very expensive and the same as 100’s of other people.

Make sure you are committed; modelling is a very hard industry to get into. I have an area on my website offering advice to aspiring models because I feel there a far too many people who get ripped off every year. Don’t forget if you are worth having on an agencies books they will want you!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

Good site, I just can't find my links in your website while your links is in my website at http://www.jamirdesign.com/blog

Thanks,
Jamir

milano said...

Terrific! I overwhelmed it. I have not adequate words in gratitude. Photography is the most useful trick in the field of fashion model and in this beautiful blog all about the Model Photo Shoot Tips. We may learn more and more about this. Thanks for sharing with me. I will keep stay.
agenzia di modelle

Model Blog said...

Thanks! Very useful info.
http://themodelsblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment